Lisa Pratt, Founder of Madi Talent Studio passes on a few quick tips on how to improve our profiles and get the most out of LinkedIn.
- Use a Banner image that reflects the
business you are in or skill set you have
- Use a professional photo that clearly
shows your face
- Use a headline that reflects who you
are/what skills you have rather than just
your job title
- Spend time and energy on your summary.
This part of your profile will get more
attention than the list of jobs you have had
that sit below your summary. Talk about
who you are, your journey, the things that
give you credibility, any awards you have.
- Give and request recommendations.
These are your online reference checks.